Thursday, October 9, 2008

One of those mornings....

I realized the other day that if a teenager were to read my blog, they may think motherhood is "easy" and without its struggles. Indeed, there are many positives to mothering, and it is the most rewarding and enjoyable thing I've ever done. And, I must say that blogging has actually helped me to focus on the positive and really appreciate all my blessings. But, then there are those moments, those days, those stages...



We had one of those episodes this morning, and my girls already lovingly requested to see the "fussy video" as soon as I was done taking it. It was as if they were only doing this as a show; it was very strange. Anyway, here is one of our not-so-proud moments! We call it "The fussy video."





1 comment:

our delightful life said...

I know it's probably not that cute at the moment but they are cute. Don't you just love sisterly love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails