Friday, February 13, 2009

Flowers and Chocolate

See that box of chocolates? They're not just any chocolates... they are Joseph Schmidt truffles; my favorite! And, they came in the mail yesterday. My sweet husband, who is working until tomorrow, said I was allowed to open them early. (Like I could wait!) So, what makes them extra special? Two things:
  1. We served Joseph Schmidt chocolates at our wedding, so they have great sentimental value.
  2. You know how my husband feels about traditions... I thought my special box last year was awesome, but I didn't expect to see another one for a long time, if EVER! Now I have a "collection!" (I had to save last year's box, because they are handmade, and beautiful!)

So, thank you, honey!!! Tomorrow we are off to Disneyland to take advantage of my free birthday ticket. Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails