Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting There...


Did I mention I'm having close to 30 women over for fondue on Friday?  It's our annual MOPS leaders' dinner, which didn't happen in December, so we made it a Valentine theme!  I am so excited, and busy getting ready.  I found these awesome heart favors, (from Martha Stewart of course), and had to give them a try.  They are super easy!  (Just time-consuming to make 30!)  Click here for the tutorial!

I'm also excited to use this fun tree my mom got me from Crate and Barrel after Christmas at their sale.  At first I thought I'd have to wait until next Christmas to display it, but now I'm having visions of hanging eggs, stars and stripes, fall leaves, and bats and goblins!  It could be my "Every holiday tree."  Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails