Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun with Pictures!


As I've mentioned before, we recently switched from a pc to a Mac. This was mostly because of the fun stuff you are able to do with pictures and videos. Of course, I haven't played with the "fun stuff" too much, yet, because I am still figuring everything else out. My husband, on the other hand, played with video editing this past weekend, and discovered some cool tools! I'll have to show you what he can do!

I did, however, discover a super fun website where you can do fun effects with your pictures for free! I've literally only played with this for about 10 minutes, but above is just a small sample of what you can do! Isn't it cool? I can't wait to play some more. The website is called picnik. I know you'll want to check this one out! So, go check it out, then come back and show me the fun stuff you did!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails