Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dinosaur Week

This week's theme was "D is for Dinosaur." (I say 'was,' because we crammed it into 4 days so we could do a Halloween-themed school tomorrow!) I had bought these dinosaur capsules at Target on clearance for $0.25 a while back and saved them for this theme. The girls were very patient, and only dropped them in one at a time!

I also found this fun dinosaur paper plate craft from Kids Craft Weekly. It is so simple, yet lots of fun! I like the way the colors turned out for ours.




If you are ever looking for a way to teach the kids about dinosaurs from a creationist view, I recommend a book called, "What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs?" by John Morris and Ken Ham. See you tomorrow for Halloween school!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails