Friday, February 4, 2011

Things I don't want to forget...

From the title, you could probably tell that this post could go on forever! Every day, my girls say the cutest things, do the funniest things, and I NEVER write anything down. Ugh! So, I will begin now with just a few things I don't want to forget.

Thursday: We went to gymnastics, and Sierra fell asleep in the car. I told the girls to go in, as we were parked right outside the door, and I would wake Sierra up in 5 minutes. In they went, and 2 minutes later, out they came. "What's the matter?" I asked. Allison responds, "There's a sign on the door that says 'Please keep the door closed, the A slash C is on.' We can't go in there... I don't know what the A slash C is!" Too funny!

Our Sunday School class gives out little notes to let you know how your baby did while you were in church. I just loved this one:

Dancing during worship... that is so my Sierra! Love it!

The other night, Natalie came in with a bad dream and ended up sleeping on our floor. We awoke in the morning to hear a paper being shuffled under the door. Here's what it said:

Precious!

Then, there are the not-so-precious memories that I still want to remember because they made me smile. This morning, for instance, the girls were eating their breakfast while I was getting ready for MOPS. Natalie was eating a bowl of cereal, while Allison had a bagel on a plate. Natalie arrives with tears. "What's wrong, sweetie?" I inquire. "Allison said plates are more powerful than bowls!" Really?!?!? This age is just way too funny!

If you don't hear more stories, soon, please bug me. I need to write more of this stuff down; (mostly for me and grandma, but hopefully you can enjoy it, too!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails