Saturday, September 19, 2009

Simple Tray Project


I've been thinking about getting a little tray for my bathroom for a while now. However, when I think of trays, I usually picture something traditional, which my house is not. So, I decided to make one myself. It was so easy, so cheap, and I am very happy with it! I just bought a $10 frame from Ikea, along with some $2 handles, and that was it I framed an old cloth napkin I've had forever, and someday I hope to embellish more. Some ideas I have:
  • Frame a picture
  • Put the girls silhouettes in there
  • Type up and cut out a scripture to put in
Of course, you don't really see what's in there anyway since it's covered with my junk, but at least junk on a tray looks more organized than junk on my counter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails