Monday, February 8, 2010

Conversation/ Prayer Jars


Friday at MOPS was a craft day... Want to guess what we made? I'll give you a hint; it's in the title! Yes, we had a blast creating either conversation or prayer jars. I'll admit, I got a little carried away with my "bling." I mean, come on... 50 women with scrapbooking materials? Who wouldn't go crazy? I've since peeled off a few of my "accessories," but overall I loved the project! I chose to make mine a prayer jar, and cut up several suggestions for prayers such as "Today thank God for something green." It is just perfect for my girls, and we are enjoying discovering new things to pray for each day! When they get a little older, the conversation jar will be perfect to stir up some dinner time talk.



2 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

Love your jar! I make something kind of like this called a "faith jar." It is a great reminder to have something like these jars to remember God's goodness, isn't it?

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Absolutely!! How fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails