Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

If ever there was a weekend to celebrate... Let me sum it up for you! Daniel has a 4 day weekend because of President's Day -- It's in the 70's and gorgeous outside -- Sunday is Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, AND my birthday! So far we've had sushi, I've gone for a couple jogs, Daniel gave me these beautiful flowers... and it's only Saturday morning! Here are just a few more of my favorite things from the last few days... (I LOVE handmade things!)

Homemade cupcakes from my sweet friend C!

A GORGEOUS handmade beautiful crown from my most talented friend, G. (No, girls.. you may NOT wear it!)


A super fun heart sandwich cutter from my fun friend M! (We did PB & J a few days ago, and even used it on french toast this morning!)

A handmade bracelet, once again from G! Someday I want to be like her!!

Feeling super blessed...

2 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

What fun! I love the sandwich cutter- so cute :)

i just posted my "i love you" toast. Bread just tastes better when it has some kind of message cut or imprinted on it :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - missed it!!! :-(

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like it was special, tho. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails