Monday, November 15, 2010

Decorate-Your-Own Toothbrushes

Brushing my kids' teeth is one of my least favorite tasks... and, although this post is about toothbrushes, that comment has nothing to do with this post! Just had to vent... Anyway, I always buy the electric toothbrushes for my girls, but I'm so bothered that the heads are not replaceable. Anybody else? The only good thing about it is the girls get to pick out a whole new design for their toothbrush every 4 months or so. This time arond, they skipped the character toothbrushes and decided on these fun sticker toothbrushes you decorate yourself from Target!


The toothbrushes didn't remain white for long! I have a feeling this will be a new favorite from now on...

2 comments:

Lorie said...

How funny that you just posted about this! My daughter just walked into my room 10 minutes ago with that toothbrush in her hand because the battery had died!

She had SO much fun decorating it! She found a way to put just about every sticker on it!

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

That's awesome! I think my oldest put just about every sticker on, as well! Great minds think alike! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails