Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Seven...


... Reasons why I LOVE Tuesdays

7. Cooking class in Claremont
6. Kids eat free at Lucille’s
5. Dollar corn dogs at Hot Dog on a Stick. (normally $2.75)
4. Pajama story time at the library
3. Kid’s night at Chick-Fil-A (free kids meals and a fun activity!)
2. Tuesday tea day at Boba Planet ($1.99 boba tea!)
1. It's not Monday!

Although we didn't have cooking class today due to Thanksgiving week, I was able to enjoy another Tuesday special. I spent most of the day at the doctor office for Sierra and myself and therefore didn't have time to make dinner. Chick-fil-A to the rescue! They know me there since I go so often, but were probably surprised to see me with my husband, as I usually go on nights he has to work. (Yes, I am married! :) ) The girls did a fun hand turkey craft, Daniel and I enjoyed some sweet tea, and a lovely evening was had by all! I found this picture of Allison at a Chick-fil-A night taken over 3 years ago! My how time flies!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails