Monday, November 22, 2010

New Way to Hang Clothes

This picture was taken a few weeks ago, but we're all feeling a little under the weather here and enjoying a week off school for Thanksgiving break, so I actually have nothing else to post! I walked into their usual messy room, and look what I found:

I totally started laughing! (First mistake: now that they know it is amusing, they have tried it again!) But, it really was funny! It's always better to laugh, I suppose!

Anyway, my girls are in bed. Sierra had a 102 fever this afternoon. I am still fighting this yucky cold, too, and I have a Starbucks date with 3 of my favorite ladies tomorrow... So, I better get to bed, too! Besides, my bed heater has been on warming up the sheets, and my new issue of Sunset magazine arrived today... I hope to be posting more fun stuff, soon. Good night, all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails