Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who Am I: Round 2

What a busy day! Unfortunately, we took NO pictures! So, I will give you a brief overview of the morning, and then a second round of "Who Am I?"

  • Both girls started gymnastics, again. This time around they are in different classes. Both said they enjoyed it and jumped right back in as if they were never gone.
  • We actually had "school" today, even though it was Veteran's Day... we found a cool Veteran's Day book to make on Enchanted Learning, and really dug into the meaning of Veteran's Day. The girls even got to thank a Veteran! Daniel also ended the day playing an educational BINGO game with Allison, and she surprised us both. Example: D: "What is the third letter in the word apple?" A: "a-p-p... It's p!" D: "How did she know that?" Me: "I have no idea!"
  • After gymnastics, we went to the grand opening of Rancho Cucamonga's 99 Ranch. WOW!! Our closest one up until now was in Chino, and it is not as nice as this one... We came home with both dim sum and sushi for lunch. Yummy!!
  • This afternoon Sierra took her first "walk;" 5 steps! Woohoo!! I love her adorable crawl, but I'm tired of the holes in the pants. I'm ready for my walker.
  • I ordered my Christmas cards... whew, one thing checked off the Christmas list!
Ok, now for the game... this time I just picked one photo. You guess. Is it Allison, Natalie, or Sierra?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Natalie for sure!

our delightful life said...

no double in my mind, natalie!

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Ok, Ladies... you are right! I thought the hair might throw some people off, but she definitely is the unmistakable Natalie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails