Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin'd Out?


That's the question my husband asked me when he walked in the door from work, yesterday. (Apparently, he's been reading the blog! :) ) Luckily, it didn't stop him from bringing home a pumpkin bundt cake! (Yes, I blame him for all my excess baby weight... and the lure of pumpkins in the fall... and Claremont... ok, perhaps I'm to blame?)

Anyway, we enjoyed a yummy pumpkin bundt cake with cream cheese frosting for our mid-morning snack today. Yes, I said "we" because I actually decided to share with Natalie and Sierra today. Sadly, Miss Allison is not a huge pumpkin fan. Or, not so sadly as I enjoyed a larger piece than my other girlies.

And, I am still not done with pumpkin! I'll show you what else we decided to do with pumpkin... tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails