Saturday, June 6, 2009

Details...

We have PARTY on the brain!! Tomorrow our little Allison turns 4, and has requested a Princess Tea Party. (Girls only, of course!) I have collected ideas over the last several months. (Thank goodness she didn't change her mind!) And, last night we were busy getting started. Lots more to do today and tomorrow morning. I won't tell you much, but everything is "mini." Here are a few glimpses into our preparation. Of course, I can't wait to show pictures, recipes, and all the details after the party. For now, see what you can do with these:








1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I cannot wait until after the party to find out what all that is!!!! I love getting ideas for birthday parties, as I have to do three of them a year. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails