Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daniel's Home!

My sweetie is home for 6 days... and tomorrow is our anniversary... and we're going to San Diego for 3 days... and in case you can't read my tone, I am SO EXCITED! Originally, we were hoping to go to a cabin in the snow. However, this 70 degree weather is beckoning us back to one of our favorite spots! In the picture above, Daniel and the girls are looking at videos of whales. Whale waching season officially started yesterday, so we are considering that as one of our activities!

We will begin our trip at Legoland. For all you homeschoolers, admission is just $21 for homeschool students on Mondays. (Only $6 per person if you have a group of 15 or more... and regular admission is $69 per person!)

Just for fun... can you tell who is Allison and who is Natalie in the above picture? Leave your conjecture in the comments. I'll let you know the answer when I get back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails