Sunday, January 30, 2011

San Diego Beach Day

I decided I better break my San Diego pictures down into several posts so it is not so overwhelming (for me)! Here we go...

Did you see the upper right hand picture? Yes, I did say "ladybug." And, not just one! We found so many, we decided to build an entire Ladybug Town, complete with Ladybug Lake, Ladybug Castle, and roads.

My attempt at being romantic. Notice the faint "D hearts C" drawn in the sand. Happy anniversary, babe!

LOVE this picture! I actually have several of these from different angles, but Daniel liked this one the best. Poor Sierra; always getting teased!

Ladybug Lake. Sierra "saved" several ladybugs from drowning, though I think their fate was better off in the lake than between Sierra's sandy fingers!

Building "Ladybug Castle."

Yeah... love this picture, too! Once again, I had several shots to choose from; and sometimes she was smiling. But, I had to choose this one for the look of fear and the hair. LOVE IT!




To be continued...

1 comment:

KatieB said...

Yay!! (or should I say "Yeh"?!) What a beautiful family! Looks like it was a wonderful time ~ loved seeing the pictures and can't wait to see more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails