Thursday, September 29, 2011

Canvas Painting Part 2!

My turn! I told the girls I had been wanting to paint canvases, as well... they asked me to join them, but I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish; (when Sierra woke-up it would be all over!) So, last night once the kitchen was clean and I was (somewhat) prepared for school, I decided to go for it! I turned on "Focus on the Family," prepared an iced coffee, and thoroughly enjoyed my evening of creativity!

The first canvas was inspired by something I found on Pinterest. You can see my inspiration here. The second painting I knew I wanted to do an elephant. I also wanted it to "match" the first painting. I just sort of went for it... decided to add a bird... then finished with the "tweet." I'm happy with the results, but not sure if 2 canvases is enough or if I should do a third. Either way, I will show you pictures of the finished nursery very soon. It's almost done!

2 comments:

Hino Kids said...

OH wow! Did you save your stencil? I want to make one too! I LOVE this song!!! Please teach me how!

Karen Hyde said...

Oh how I envy your creativity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails