Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Canvas Painting!

I'll always remember being a junior in high school and taking a trip to Minnesota to visit colleges, as well as some family friends of my parents. Their house was awesome... right on a lake and wonderfully decorated, but what stood out to me the most was how the kids' artwork was everywhere! Ever since then, I have determined to have my kids' artwork throughout my house!

As I mentioned yesterday, our foiled trip to Scandia turned out to be a fun afternoon of art. I've been wanting to have the girls do canvases for their bathroom. They had 2 rules to follow:
  1. It had to be a beach/ ocean/ or surf themed picture.
  2. They had to use the colors I provided, (though they were free to mix colors, and they did!)
Tada! And, I couldn't be more happy with the results... I'm so proud of my 2 artists! I'll show you how they turned out in the bathroom as soon as I can decide on where to put them -- I have 2 options in mind, and can't decide!

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Wowzie! Both are wonderful but Natalie!!... art school for that girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails