Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gymnastics Birthday Party

Roll...

Jump...

Slide...

We LOVE Precision Gymnastics! So, when the girls were invited to a birthday party there, we were all excited to go. I was especially excited to see how Sierra would do at this age. As I suspected, she was still a bit shy at first, but once she got over her shyness, she had a blast! I think it may be time for a mommy and me class for her!





The big girls LOVE the pit...


The littlest is still not so sure. (Perhaps I shouldn't have just thrown her in!)


What a fun party, and what a sweet birthday girl and family! We ended with pizza, Hello Kitty cupcakes, and adorable Hello Kitty lunch boxes filled with treats. I admit it... I love birthday parties as much as the kids!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails