Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Celebration 2012, Part 1

It began Monday afternoon... shortly before 2:00pm, Daniel informed me that I had a massage that afternoon. Awesome! I told him I didn't get anything out for dinner yet, and he said, "I have an idea." Hmmmm....
I got home from the massage, and he said he made a reservation for Farrel's Ice Cream Parlor -- a fun place for the kids! We had just driven by it the day before, and I commented -- "Look! They got a Farrel's here in Rancho Cucamonga!" ( I thought it was brand-new, but apparently it had opened in early December.)


It was indeed a fun place for the kids... they had a cherry-finding whip cream contest, pizza, balloon hats, and of course ice cream; lots of it!








So, for the third year in a row; and probably 7 out of the last 10 of my birthdays, my husband successfully pulled off a wonderful surprise party. What a blessing!!
And, here are some pictures my friends sent me from their cool phones:





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails