Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Malachi 3 Months

Dear Handsome,
  • You are 3 months old, today!
  • You love to talk more than any other baby I remember -- I think you are getting ready to live in this crazy house of girls!
  • You have had a bed time of 7:30 for about a month now, and only wake-up once or twice; THANK YOU!
  • You are losing your hair rapidly, and I am guessing you will be bald by next month's picture.
  • You have not once made yourself a fountain, and I don't even bother covering your turtle anymore. Please don't start now!
  • I am so in love with you, and so are your sisters and your Papa. You are one special boy!

And now to totally embarrass myself with babytalk just for Grandma:


1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

SOOO cute! That smile is to die for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails