Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All dressed and ready to go!

Somehow my sweet Natalie's clock got turned back to waking up at 5:40am. I am not opposed to waking up early, but before 6:00am I am a little grumpy! So, this morning my awesome husband got up for me. (I slept-in until 8:40am!) I am so blessed!

Of course, that meant that he was in charge of the morning routine, including getting the girls dressed. I hate to tease him after he was so sweet to me, but I just have to! Bless his heart, he thought that brown pants and a totally different shade of a brown shirt matched, and gray pants with a totally different shade of a gray shirt matched. Check out my girls: (Allison didn't want her picture taken)




1 comment:

our delightful life said...

Too cute. David does the same thing. I never want to hurt his feeling so I bite my tongue and take Eli out in the outfit. It's become a game lately, David and I laugh about it, we each try to out do each other in the worst matched category. He's winning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails