Monday, January 12, 2009

More wind!

I am SO tired of the wind! I think this is day 5... yuck! Today we actually drove to a park where it wasn't as windy just to get outside. Other than that, I decided we would do some painting, but with a little twist. Rather than painting with a paintbrush, the girls used cotton balls, cotton swabs, sponges, and even pipecleaners... anything to make it "new and exciting." The verdict: They loved it! But, Natalie still doesn't have quite the attention span that Allison does. She lasted about 8 minutes! Then, on to the next thing...

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

I always loved the Santa Ana winds. They always made the mountain view so clear. Whenever it's windy over here, I refer to the wind as the Santa Ana winds. David laughs at me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails