Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meal Planning

I know around this time of year everyone starts thinking about eating healthy, and that's great! Personally, however, I am just happy if I can come up with a balanced meal that my girls will eat. About 4 months ago, I began using a calendar to plan my meals each month. I'll be honest... I hate making the calendar, but once I have it up on the fridge I LOVE not having to think about what to make!

So, where did I get this cool calendar? Click here for your own "typeable calendar;" (in both Word and pdf formats).

On another note, I'm not much of a thrifty shopper when it comes to groceries. I do look at what's on sale and try to be frugal there, but I don't cut coupons or make meal decisions based on grocery store sales. Perhaps I should! I did come across a few blogs that give some awesome coupons and tips that I'll pass on to you coupon cutters.


Happy meal planning! And, don't forget to share your yummy, easy, kid-friendly recipes with me :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails