Thursday, January 8, 2009

Glorious Day

"I lift my eyes up to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord; the Maker of Heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip. He who watches over you will not slumber." Psalm 121:1-3
Can I just say we had a glorious day? Look at the mountains behind our house. Of course, I always think of this verse when I see them, and today was no exception! What truly made this day special was PRAYER and time in GOD'S WORD! God has been asking me to get up early, but I have been waking up super early with Natalie and not having time to myself. Today, the girls slept-in until 6:20, and I was awake by 5:45. I laid there a while explaining to God why I was too tired to spend time with Him, but alas I gave-in. What a difference! Here are a few highlights:
  • The girls played by themselves nicely most of today. (very rare!)
  • Natalie asked to take a nap.
  • We enjoyed a nice jog and almost 2 hours at the park.
  • We made smoothies, baked cookies and homemade pizza, and had a picnic dinner outside.





Hope you have a glorious day, as well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails