Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch

Lunch is always a difficult meal for me. My girls don't really like sanwiches or leftovers, so...I finally made a list of things they do like, and just rotate through those things.

As for me, I love sandwiches and I love to try new "flavors." This week roast beef was on sale at Henry's, so I got some along with some cilantro. I never would have thought to combine the two in a sandwich until my husband introduced me to Lee's sandwiches. YUM!! It's a Vietnamese sandwich place and all sandwiches are on super fresh baguettes with cilantro, pickled carrots, and pickled daikon radishes. They are so yummy! If we had one close to our house, I think I would eat there at least once a week! They also have delicous iced coffee, but it is so full of caffeine that it makes me feel a little light-headed!

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

Yum. I love sandwiches. Yeah, lunch is hard for me too. We often have breakfast for lunch. I could eat a sandwich every day of the week though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails