Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sew Sweet

I just realized that my husband DOES read this blog. At least, he must sometimes. How do I know? I totally forgot that I had posted my New Year's Resolution to learn how to sew; until today. (My girls often scroll through the blog for fun!) So, I was quite surprised when tucked away in my beautiful Christmas card was a receipt for sewing lessons! I wondered how he knew to get me such a perfect Christmas gift...
Message for Daniel:

Honey... if you're reading this, THANKS AGAIN for the wonderful gift! I had a lot of fun learning to sew last night, and I look forward to using my awesome machine you got me 2 years ago! You are the most thoughtful, creative, awesome gift-giver I know.
Message for the rest of you:

I have so many fun ideas in my head of what to sew. I can't wait to share with you some of my projects. Of course, I didn't sew this fun Starbuck's gift card holder, but I got it for Christmas and hope to sew some of my own. Isn't it adorable?

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

I have one of those Starbucks gift card holders and I think it is just adorable. I can't seem to throw it away even though I haven't figured out what I'm going to use it for.

Related Posts with Thumbnails