Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun Places to go With Kids

Tomorrow is MOPS, again!  Oh, how I look forward to MOPS days... 
  • a hot breakfast buffet and coffee
  • fun speakers and crafts
  • a break from my sweet girls; (Did I just say that?)
  • best of all, fellowship with other mommies who let me know I'm not alone in my joys and struggles!
So, I have to share a little about our last speaker... Her name is Susan Peterson, and she is a Southern California mom of 3 boys.  She wrote this awesome book on where to go and what to do with your kids in So Cal.  It is loaded with over 2,400 ideas; amazing!  It has 4 different indexes by which to look things up, as well as planning tips, car game ideas, etc.  (My favorite index is the one by "price."  I've already highlighted several free places to try!)  Though I have a similar book already, I had to buy this one!  If you live anywhere in So Cal, I highly recommend her book!

1 comment:

3 SISTERS said...

How great. I can't wait to check out the book. I have 2 girls 1 1/2 and 3 years old. I always have a hard time looking for places to take them. I love your blog!!-Vickie

Related Posts with Thumbnails