Thursday, July 10, 2008

God is good!

I love singing "God is so..." and waiting for Natalie to sing "Giiid!" (Good) Oh, how I want my kids to know the Lord! It's so precious that even at Natalie's tender age of 18 months she can fold her hands, bow her head, and say "Amen!" But, unless I can show her and her sister that it's all about a relationship with the Living God, then I will have failed.

Anyway, today was a tiring day... I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and Daniel was forced to work overtime. However, if you can hear me shout I am declaring GOD IS GOOD! To keep my spirit up on days like today, I often randomly blurt out praise songs. Today I was singing "Lord you never let go," when Allison asked, "Why doesn't He let go?" We had a pretty deep conversation for a 3-year-old. I wasn't sure how much she grasped, but then she said "Mom, I am going to sleep good tonight and not wake up or have bad dreams. I won't call you until the sun wakes up."

I pray that she does sleep well... We have had a month of not being able to sleep through the night! But, if she doesn't, I will still declare God is good! I will just have to continue to pray and trust Him... feel free to join me in praying for Allison's sleep! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails