Monday, July 14, 2008
Remember this little nursery rhyme? "Sugar and spice and everything nice... that's what little girls are made of." I still can't believe how much I wanted boys and how well God knew I would love girls! Of course, I would still love to have a boy some day. (Allison keeps praying for a baby brother!) But, I can't imagine life without my precious girls.
So, in honor of a sweet friend who was just surprised with a baby girl, I would like to give my top 5 reasons I love having girls:
5. They are so nurturing. Here is Allison with her little friend Corinne today... she couldn't stop giving her hugs!
4. They look so adorable when they play dress-up. Here is Natalie in heels... I can't believe she walked aroung the house in these for at least an hour!
3. They are so fun to do baking/ cooking with.
2. At least mine seem to want to do arts and crafts all day!
1. They seem easier than boys at this age... though I've never lived with little boys, so I don't know! I doubt I can say that when they become teenagers :)
Congratulations, Melissa... Emma is beautiful!