I have made a list of some of my favorite local activities that I refer to often. (Usually it's because I am bored of the routine, not the girls!) Here are some of the favorite free activities: (I have hyperlinked most of them in case you want to check them out for yourself!)
- Movies in the park
- Upland Street Fair
- Claremont Museum of Art Family Craft day (I especially love this one. Allison has made some cool things, including a ceramic plate and an impression stamp made out of balsa wood -- all FREE!)
- Free summer theater movies
- Pump it up pop-in playtime (This one is only free with a coupon from the Rancho Cucamonga Shopping Guide mailer... otherwise, it's $6 for kids 2 and up)
- Library activities (You need to sign-up for these in advance... they're especially free for us since we can walk to them and don't have to pay for gas!)
- VBS (What kid doesn't enjoy stories, crafts, snacks, and games?)
- Victoria Garden’s; water fountains/ park/ trolley/ Thomas store... all fun and FREE
- Upland Airport; watch planes
- Chick-Fil-A; playground and Tuesday night craft, cow and kids eat free
- Toys R Us... it's airconditioned, and full of toys... who says you have to spend money? :)
- Rancho Cucamonga Animal Shelter... usually Daniel takes the girls, and Allison LOVES it!
So there you have it! Those are just a few of the things on my list; the free, "special" ones! I'll post more if you'd like... just let me know! On Thursday we went to Upland's Street Fair, and the girls rode the train, (which is not free, by the way!) Here are some pics for ya!