Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Haircut


Today I got my hair cut!
I love getting my hair cut for all the reasons most of you like getting your hair cut:
  • Free time to relax and get "pampered."
  • The look and feel of your hair after leaving the salon.
But, I have a few other reasons, as well...
  • I have been going to the same hairdresser for almost 11 years now, and so it is like visiting an old friend.

  • I get my hair cut in Claremont, and I just love that town! It's so quaint, and midwestern-like. It reminds me of my college days!

  • Last, but not least, I have a "tradition" of stopping by my favorite bakery to enjoy a bear claw and Peet's coffee. Now that I'm married, I get to choose other fabulous treats and bring them home in a pastry box. I love seeing Daniel's eyes light-up when he sees the pastry box sitting on the counter!
So, it was a good day!


Incidentally, it is also my mom's birthday... Happy Birthday, Mom! So, in honor of your birthday, here are some pictures of your grandbabies, and a video of them giggling on their new "bounce around."


2 comments:

Grama said...

See Grama SMILE! Always look forward to checking "the blog" & especially love watching the the videos..over & over & over....

Rhonda said...

Totally jealous about the long term hairdresser thing -- I've been in WI now two years and have been probably 8 places, none of them that I've liked! So sad.

Wish I could have a fun pastry with you! Thanks for the entertaining blog! :)
Rhonda

Related Posts with Thumbnails