Today I got my hair cut!
- Free time to relax and get "pampered."
- The look and feel of your hair after leaving the salon.
- I have been going to the same hairdresser for almost 11 years now, and so it is like visiting an old friend.
- I get my hair cut in Claremont, and I just love that town! It's so quaint, and midwestern-like. It reminds me of my college days!
- Last, but not least, I have a "tradition" of stopping by my favorite bakery to enjoy a bear claw and Peet's coffee. Now that I'm married, I get to choose other fabulous treats and bring them home in a pastry box. I love seeing Daniel's eyes light-up when he sees the pastry box sitting on the counter!