Thursday, March 15, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Bread Pudding

In my opinion, one can never have too many breakfast recipes. I suppose one can never have too many good recipes no matter what the occasion! This morning we tried out a new recipe from The Kitchn for peanut butter banana bread pudding. I used a hearty whole grain bread, and added some extra honey for sweetness. I thought it was tasty and extremely filling. Allison LOVED it. Natalie thought she liked it, but decided otherwise. Sierra may have liked it if only she would have tried a bite. So, there you go! You can get the recipe here.

Speaking of breakfast, I have yet to do the dishes from then... or lunch, or dinner! And, I still need to plan my St. Patrick's Day school. Yikes! Good thing it's really only 8:30 because of the time change; (Uh, yeah... how long do you suppose I can keep thinking like this?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails