Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Visitor

When we moved into our house last summer, one of the most exciting parts for the girls was the birds nest right outside our family room window which housed 3 baby birds. Unfortunately, the fate of those birds was not ideal... I think only one of them actually made it! But, I noticed the other day that our little friend is back and the process is starting, once again!


It is a miracle that I got a picture, as our little friend is quite camera shy. And, here is the lovely start of the nest:

Of course, the mess they leave below is not so fun. And, I'm praying the babies make it this time! I can't wait to see the full process and watching them hatch! Happy spring, everybody!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

soon I will send you pictures of our experience with back yard friends! It wasn't quite so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails